This is a big one. v2.0 brings a new and improved UI, new features, improvements to our mirroring algorithm, and some bug fixes.
• added photo paging to the UI because Kube through it was important that the app should work like everybody else’s. Thanks buddy—that was shockingly non-trivial.
• now that paging is out of the way we moved the buttons to the bottom of the screen right where your fingers usually hang out. they also arrange nicely and get out of your way in landscape.
• that alloc the shared photo ribbon to move to the top where they look great and show off the new and improved “friend views” which show where all of your friends are looking.
• the buttons now (mostly) have new functions when you press and hold them. hold a “friend” button and you un-friend them. you will need to re-connect with them (by being really close) the next time your “un-friend” uses the app. “unshare” becomes “unshare all.” “save” becomes “save all”. “connect/disconnect” becomes the uber unfriendly “unfriend all.” But don’t get too cozy with the buttons on the bottom. we have some cool plans for them in future releases. but as we all learned from Charles Babbage, we should really finish version 2 before dropping everything and moving on to version 3.
• the mirroring algorithm now handles mixed size devices and different orientations much better.
• there’s a bunch of bug fixes and a couple new ones too.